Dijon FCO vs Paris FC 2022-23 Ligue 2
- 32': Khalid Boutaïb (Paris FC) Substitution at 32'
- 48': Marley Aké (Dijon FCO) Goal at 48'
- 56': Bryan Soumaré (Dijon FCO) Yellow Card at 56'
- 57': Julien Lopez (Paris FC) Goal at 57'
- 62': Senou Coulibaly (Dijon FCO) Substitution at 62'
- 62': Jordan Marié (Dijon FCO) Substitution at 62'
- 71': Jessy Pi (Dijon FCO) Substitution at 71'
- 71': Xande Silva (Dijon FCO) Substitution at 71'
- 72': Lebogang Phiri (Paris FC) Substitution at 72'
- 72': Morgan Guilavogui (Paris FC) Substitution at 72'
- 77': Cheick Traoré (Dijon FCO) Substitution at 77'
- 88': Paul Lasne (Paris FC) Substitution at 88'
Venue: Stade Gaston-Gérard
Location: Dijon, France
French Ligue 2 Standings
|+27||Le Havre AC||38||75||3|
|30||Baptiste Reynet (GK)|
|8||Mickaël Le Bihan|
|40||Ivan Filipovic (GK)|
Ligue 2 News
Bordeaux promotion bid in danger after fan assault on Rodez player ends game
The match between Bordeaux and Rodez was canceled when a fan invaded the pitch to physically assault Lucas Buades when he was celebrating Rodez's goal.
Nantes fine Mostafa Mohamed for skipping LGBTQIA+ support match
Nantes has fined striker Mostafa Mohamed for refusing to play against Toulouse on Sunday as Ligue 1 teams showed support for the LGBTQIA+ community.
Ligue 1 and 2 LGBTQ+ support gesture met with resistance
Several Toulouse players were withdrawn from the squad for a game against Nantes after they refused a role in support of the LGBTQ+ community.
Son Heung-min, Takumi Minamino... and Zidane Iqbal: Seven Asian stars to watch in the 2022-23 European football season
With the 2022-23 European football season upon us, we look at the Asian stars to keep a close eye on -- from Son Heung-min to Zidane Iqbal.
Socceroos Scouting Report: Promotion-chasing Toulouse midfielder Denis Genreau
Toulouse's Denis Genreau is one of the most unique players Australia has produced in the past decade. Could he make an impact for the Socceroos?
Tolu Arokodare regaining form, confidence in France after failed spell in Bundesliga
Nigerian striker Tolu Arokodare is enjoying his football again after a frustratingly torrid time with FC Cologne in the German Bundesliga.